Cocktail Bartender (Part Time)
Position: Cocktail bartender
We have proudly been voted by the public as Muddy Stilettos’ ‘Best Bar in Norfolk 2022’, and are looking for a Cocktail Bartender to help build from this as we continue to strive towards excellent customer service and cocktail experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender for our busy cocktail bar in the heart of Norwich. As part of the team you will be given full cocktail training, and will be responsible for delivering a high quality experience to our guests.
You must have:
- Experience of working in a cocktail bar
- A positive attitude, working well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- A commitment to delivering a great customer experience
Hours: Part time hours available (c. 20-25 hrs)
Our team are bursting with energy and passion, with the customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. In return, we hope by working for TipsyJar you will experience:
- A healthy work life balance, usually with Sundays & Mondays off (*excluding Bank holiday and special occasions)
- Semi-annual staff parties (most recently a celebratory boat trip on the broads for a great H1)
- Time off over Christmas
- The opportunity to be creative. Our menus change seasonally and we encourage staff input in these.
- Bonus scheme as targets are met.
- Great opportunity for growth, we want you to have a healthy & exciting career here at TipsyJar.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard back within 14 days unfortunately we will not be progressing your application at this time. We will keep your CV on file for 3 months.