Manager (Full Time)
We have proudly been voted by the public as Muddy Stilettos’ ‘Best Bar in Norfolk 2022’, and are looking for a Manager to help build from this as we continue to strive towards excellent customer service and cocktail experience.
We are looking for a Manager to lead our passionate team at a fast growing company. The role will be initially working closely alongside the owner to help build on a successful city centre bar.
- Work to KPIs, including: managing the team, stock control and ordering, shift management.
- Managing the floor and bookings (via e-mail/Opentable).
- Be direct line manager to the floor team.
- Work closely with our Head Bartender in efficiently running the shifts.
- Maintain standards set across the bar and floor, ensuring cleanliness throughout the venue to high Health & Safety standards.
- Reaching financial targets (and being rewarded when doing so).
- Assisting owners with ideas and concepts to bring to the bar, always striving to be unique in our offerings.
- Full knowledge of the cocktail menu, ability to assist servers with their knowledge and recite back to customers.
- Assisting with developing the team.
As a cocktail based company, understanding of mixing spirits and cocktail knowledge is important, as well as having a good pallet and a great memory. For this leadership role, you will be predominantly floor based, supported by our Head Bartender for all things drinks related, so confidence in running a fast paced table service environment is essential, with bookings and walk-ins welcome.
You must have
- Great leadership skills. TipsyJar is about the people - we celebrate together and learn together.
- Cocktail experience
- Evidence of delivering great customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for hospitality
- Ability to think ‘differently’
Hours: 40 - 45 per week, split over 4 days a week (with Sunday & Mondays* off)
Rate of pay: salary + bonuses + yearly pay reviews.
Our team are bursting with energy and passion, with the customer experience at the forefront of everything we do. In return, we hope by working for TipsyJar you will experience:
- A healthy work life balance, usually with Sundays & Mondays off (*excluding Bank holiday and special occasions)
- Semi-annual staff parties (most recently a celebratory boat trip on the broads for a great H1)
- Time off over Christmas
- The opportunity to be creative. Our menus change seasonally and we encourage staff input in these.
- Bonus scheme as targets are met
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great opportunity for growth, we want you to have a healthy & exciting career here at TipsyJar.
If this sounds like you could be the right fit to lead the team into the future, please email us a CV and short covering letter to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not heard back within 14 days unfortunately we will not be progressing your application at this time. We will keep your CV on file for 3 months.